Friday, February 24, 2012

St Patricks Day decor for $5!

So since I no longer have a fireplace and now the kids toys are no longer in my antique pie safe, I have started using the top of the pie safe as a place to decorate for each holiday. I just finished my one for March. The best part is I did it for about $5!! (Sorry I forgot to take pics of my valentine one and it was cheap too!)
The basket, candle and glass container I already owned. The gift bag, "grass", bow on the basket and small bucket were from Target and all $1 or less. I used scrapbook paper from the sets I bought for organizing closets to decorate the inside of the glass container, the candle holder, and the banner. All the ribbon I already had as well. I literally used the last of each one I had and these were ones I bought on sale on Black Friday!
So here is my ode to St Patricks Day. I plan on getting some gold coins to place around too but since its been snowing here all morning I think I will leave it as is for now. Happy Decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment