Friday, February 14, 2014

Easy Valentines Breakfast Table

Happy Valentine's Day!!! Hope everyone is having an awesome day so far. My awesome husband brought me tulips this morning. 
*swoon*. 


I thought I would share what I did to brighten up our morning here. Best part? It didn't cost an arm and a leg. Like I spent only $20. SCORE! 







For a $1 each, I bought the tablecloth, cups, plates, and straws. The teddy bears, set of mugs, and banners were $3 each. I already owned the leather table runner/centerpiece. Took me all of 5 minutes to put together. Which is awesome cause I was tired after bible study last night. Those ladies are so awesome they wear me out! 

Hope you all have an awesome day and get to love or be loved on by someone today. Maybe its the co-worker who isn't getting flowers, buy her a coffee. Maybe its the single mama in your neighborhood who could use a nice meal tonight. How about the cashier who looks dead on her feet, compliment her. The widow next door who still needs the snow cleared from her front porch. That kid in your class who looks like they really need a hug. Love them. Its not just about candy hearts and flowers. Its about sharing love with those around us. 

Extra bonus: little love from the 5yo. Enjoy! 



3 comments:

  1. Awwww what a great set up! I got chocolates and specialty popcorn. My hubby makes me dinner every Valentines Day. Lasagna. It was the first dinner he ever made for me and he'd never cooked it before! It was delish and it gets better year after year. He makes it vegetarian just for me! Love that man of mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We had stuffed shells tonight. ;-) Hubs got me the digital download of If:gathering and the movie "About Time" and of course flowers/chocolates (his signature vday gift!). I cant wait to watch it with him!

      Delete