Saturday, January 12, 2013

New year

Yea so this blog fell off then face of the earth. Sorry y'all! A lot has happened! In October we got Jeremy's orders to leave Ft Drum. 3 weeks later on Halloween night we began our 2 day trip to our new home in Kansas City. Yes you read that right, we arranged everything to move halfway across the country in 3 weeks. Luckily we had plenty of help from our amazing friends at Drum! After arriving in KC we signed up for the new Google fiber for TV/internet. Yea it just got installed yesterday!!! Since we are a test city and it all had to be wired for the neighborhood, it took a while. We were confined to internet via our smart phones. Any blogger can tell you that blogging from your phone is not easy or enjoyable. So I was on hiatus until we could get real internet. Here is the quick version of what's happened so far:
J started at his new school and really likes it. We have yet to find a new school for B though (I'm working on it!). We had a wonderful Christmas and have gotten to enjoy having our extended families around. ;-) Jeremy starts school next week after 2 months of being home 24/7. I adore my husband but we were not meant to both be home all day everyday! Lol so I am very thankful he is starting school. Its a new beginning for us. I'm still trying to get the house arranged the way I want it. Thank goodness for paint + primer and a husband who will move furniture over & over for me! I promise pictures are coming!
There have been so many changes in the last couple months for us and I am very sorry to say that they have taken a major toll on me. I miss our old life a lot and I am having a hard time starting over here. I hope you all can bear with me as I restart this blog and try to help it grow. As I try to restart my life and help it grow. I know we will continue to move forward as a family and the hard spot we found ourselves thrown into with retirement will pass. Patience is not my finest quality though so I ask all of you to pray for us as we embark on this new part of our lives. Thank you for being part of our journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment